甜和辣烤sriracha鸡uses sweetener for the Sriracha-flavored glaze, and everyone who likes Sriracha will love this recipe! And baked Sriracha chicken is such a fun idea for a low-carb meal.
This recipe for甜和辣烤sriracha鸡是我和我的侄女合作的人卡拉, and it took us a few tries to get just the right combination of ingredients to make the sweet-spicy glaze to brush on the chicken. Along the way we discovered that it doesn’t really take much sauce brushed on chicken to add amazing flavor, and the sauce sticks to the chicken much better if you simmer it to thicken and concentrate the flavor while the chicken does a quick 20 minutes in the oven.
我也很擅长使用我的kitchen shearsto trim the bone-in chicken thighs and cut away the pocket of fat that thighs have on the underneath side; highly recommend that method or keep a bit more fat if you prefer. I like to carefully trim the fat away, and thighs stay much more moist than breasts do in a recipe for baked chicken.
And chicken thighs can be such a bargain! My local store had them on sale for $.88 a pound when I was experimenting with this recipe. Of course, quite a bit of skin and trimmings were discarded (but I don’t really mind because I freeze those chicken scraps and use them for自制鸡汤.)
卡拉and I were both surprised when her can-be-picky son Cooper gobbled up the leftovers from one of the times we tested these, and if you’re looking for an easy, inexpensive, and delicious baked chicken dinner this might be a hit at your house as well. UseOven Dinners找到更多的食谱。
How to Make Sweet and Spicy Baked Sriracha Chicken:
(Scroll down for complete printable recipe including nutritional information.)
- 将酱油或混合在一起不含麸质Soy Sauce(附属链接),米醋,甜味剂,大蒜puree, sesame oil, andSriracha Sauce(affiliate link) and simmer over very low heat to reduce.
- Turn off heat on the sauce when it’s reduced to 1/4 cup.
- Remove thighs from the oven after 15 minutes and turn them over, top side down.
- Brush the bottom of the thighs with half the reduced sauce and put back in the oven to bake 15 minutes more.
- Serve hot.
更多Tasty Ideas with Baked Chicken:
- 9 bone-in, skinless chicken thighs, well trimmed
- salt and fresh ground black pepper for seasoning chicken
- 2 T rice vinegar (see notes)
- 2 T sweetener of your choice
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 T Sriracha Sauce (or more if you really want it spicy)
- 预热烤箱到400f / 200c。
- Combine the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sweetener, garlic, sesame oil, andSriracha Sauce(affiliate link) in a small sauce pan and start to cook over the lowest-possible heat to simmer and reduce the sauce.
- Remove the skin from the chicken and then use a sharp knife or kitchen shears to trim the chicken, cutting away visible fat (as much as desired) and cutting out the pocket of fat on the back side of each thigh. (I freeze those chicken scraps and use them for自制鸡汤.)
- 把鸡顶边(侧的金属氧化物半导体t skin) in a small baking dish that you’ve sprayed with non-stick spray or olive oil, season with a little salt and fresh-ground black pepper, and bake the chicken for 15 minutes while the sauce reduces.
- After 15 minutes remove chicken from the oven and turn top-side down in the dish.
- Brush the chicken with half the sauce and bake 15 minutes more. Then remove chicken from the oven again, turn so it’s skin-side up, and brush with the remaining sauce.
- Bake 10 minutes more, or until the chicken is done and the top is nicely browned.
- Serve hot.
Amount Per Serving: 卡路里：498. 总脂肪：25G. Saturated Fat:7G Unsaturated Fat:17G. Cholesterol:32.7mg Sodium:14.65.mg Carbohydrates:3G Fiber:0G. Sugar:1G Protein:67g
Find More Recipes Like This One:
利用thewilliamhill威廉希尔 photo index pages to find more recipes suitable for a specific eating plan. You might also like to在Pinterest上关注Kalyn的厨房to see all the good recipes I’m sharing there.