Cottage Cheese Breakfast Muffins with Ham and Cheddar are perfect to make on the weekend and eat all week for a quick breakfast. These tasty muffins have a tiny amount of flour, but they’re still very low in carbs! Switch out the flour for Flaxseed Meal if you prefer.
Watch the video to see if you’d like to make
Cottage Cheese and Egg Breakfast Muffins with Ham and Cheddar!
回到过去的时光,当我不得不匆忙出门to go teach school every day, easy grab-and-go breakfasts were a must. I made my regularEgg Muffins一遍又一遍地，（我承认，我会在上班途中吃掉他们。）
Then I discoveredCottage Cheese and Egg Muffinson 101 Cookbooks and came up withseveralvariationsof this tasty easy breakfast, including theseCottage Cheese Breakfast Muffins with Ham and Cheddarthat are one of my favorites. Imagine a biscuit married an omelet and they had a child, but the child got a few more omelet genes than biscuit genes; that’s what these tasty muffins are like.
These tasty breakfast muffins made with cottage cheese, egg, almond meal, parmesan, and just the tiniest bit of flour create a muffins that’s quite different in texture than my basic egg muffin. (Check out this flourless variation inspired by this recipefor a cottage cheese breakfast muffin that’s gluten-free.)
Now I’m more likely to eat breakfast in front of the computer than behind the steering wheel but it still feels like it’s hard to sit down and eat a proper breakfast. Even if your mornings are more relaxed, you’ll love these easy cottage cheese muffins with ham and cheddar for a breakfast muffin with a delightful taste and texture. And check outMy Favorite Low-Carb and Keto Grab and Go Breakfastsfor more breakfasts to eat on the run!
How to Make Cottage Cheese Breakfast Muffins with Ham and Cheddar:
(Scroll down for complete printable recipe.)
- Combine the cottage cheese, Parmesan,White Whole Wheat Flour(affiliate link),杏仁粉(affiliate link), baking powder, salt, eggs, and water in a bowl.
- Then stir in the diced ham and grated cheese.
- Put the batter intolarge Silicone Baking Cups(affiliate link) that you’ve sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 400F/200C for 25-30 minutes, or until they’re lightly browned on top.
- Muffins can be kept in the fridge for several days and reheated in the microwave.
更多的Easy Breakfast Recipes from Kalyn:
This recipe has been added to a new category called周末食品准备为了帮助您找到食谱，您可以在周末准备或烹饪并在本周内吃！
- 1/4 cup finely diced ham (see notes)
- 2 T sliced green onions
- 2/3 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup white whole wheat flour (see notes)
- 2/3 cup almond meal
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3 T water
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Spraylarge Silicone Baking Cupswith non-stick spray or olive oil, or use foil muffin cups. (I would spray those too.)
- Dice the ham, slice green onions, and measure out the grated cheese.
- 在混合碗，结合奶酪，巴马干酪，white whole wheat flour, almond meal (I usedBob’s Red Millalmond meal), baking powder, salt, eggs, and water.
- 混合一起搅拌,直到混合均匀,然后轻轻倒入火腿,sharp cheddar, and green onions.
- Divide batter between six muffin cups.
- Bake muffins 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned on top and set. (If you’re going to be microwaving, I would bake about 25 minutes, for eating immediately I would use closer to 30 minutes.)
我用了large Silicone Baking Cupsto cook these muffins, and I’d recommend those or foil baking cups for these muffins so they don’t stick to the pan. If you only have metal muffin pans, spray well with non-stick spray or you’ll have a hard time getting the muffins out of the pan! If you have smaller silicone baking cups you can make 12 small muffins instead. You could use gluten-free flour if needed. You could use turkey ham if you prefer.Recipe adapted fromCottage Cheese Muffinsat 101 Cookbooks, original recipe byRose Elliot。
Amount Per Serving: Calories:265 总脂肪：18G. Saturated Fat:6G Unsaturated Fat:10g Cholesterol:154mg Sodium:566mg Carbohydrates:9G. Fiber:2G Sugar:1G Protein:17G.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated by the Recipe Plug-In I am using. I am not a nutritionist and cannot guarantee 100% accuracy, since many variables affect those calculations.
Use早餐Recipes to find more recipes like this one. Use white whole wheat flour, lean ham, low-fat cottage cheese, and low-fat cheese if you’re making these breakfast muffins对于原来的南海滩饮食。通过这些选择，这将是2阶段2或3的良好早餐。这里有一个非常少量的面粉，因此这可能适用于其他低碳水化合物的饮食计划，其中许多人更喜欢全脂成分。
I really like the texture of the muffins with the tiny bit of flour. But if you need a variation that’s gluten-free I’d replace the flour withFlaxseed Meal(affiliate link).
Use thewilliamhill威廉希尔 照片索引页面查找更多适用于特定饮食计划的食谱。