Quick Roasted Broccoli with Soy Sauce and Sesame Seeds is an amazing side dish, and this roasted broccoli is going to be a hit with everyone.
I think anyone who’s trying to follow some kind of healthier eating plan needs to have a good collection of vegetable side dishes in their recipe collection, and thisQuick Roasted Broccoli with Soy Sauce and Sesame Seeds是我做了多年的食谱。就像我在这个博客早期的很多最爱一样，它有一张非常不起眼的照片，所以当我最近制作它的时候，我决定给这个食谱做一个照片改造！
I love broccoli, and I think one reason broccoli is so popular (well,和大多数人在一起) is that it tastes pretty good no matter how you prepare it. You can eat it raw, boil, steam, stir-fry, or roast it, and unless it’s completely overcooked, broccoli will taste pretty good.
西兰花在450华氏度下烤的时候会煮得很快，10分钟后我把西兰花片翻过来，西兰花非常嫩脆，15分钟后边缘就开始变成棕色。相信我，你想做这个版本的烤花椰菜。退房Low-Carb and Keto Broccoli Side Dishesfor more broccoli options. And if you’re already a roasted veggie fan, there are more roasted vegetable ideas after the recipe
How to Make Quick Roasted Broccoli with Soy Sauce and Sesame Seeds:
(Scroll down for complete printable recipe including nutritional information.)
- Trim and cut up enough broccoli to make one pound of bite-sized broccoli pieces.
- Whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce (orcoconut aminos), and sesame oil, then put the broccoli pieces in a bowl and toss with that mixture.
- Spread broccoli out on a baking sheet that you’ve sprayed with non-stick spray.
- 烤烤箱预热450 f / 220 c for 10 minutes.
- While the broccoli bakes, toast the sesame seeds for a minute or two, until they barely start to brown.
- It’s done when the broccoli is starting to brown but is still slightly tender-crisp.
- Arrange the broccoli on a serving plate and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve hot.
More Roasted Vegetables from Kalyn’s Kitchen:
- 1lb. fresh broccoli florets (see trimming instructions)
- 11/2 T olive oil
- 1T soy sauce, gluten-free if needed
- 1tsp. sesame oil
- 1T sesame seeds, toasted
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick spray. (Use the biggest one you have.)
- Cut broccoli into pieces about 2 inches long.
- Then cut through stems just to where florets start, and break apart so broccoli is in same-sized pieces. (This method of cutting through the stems and then breaking the broccoli apart also eliminates the mess when you cut broccoli and small bits fall off.)
- Whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce or coconut aminos, and sesame oil.
- Place broccoli in plastic mixing bowl and toss well that mixture.
- Arrange the broccoli in a single layer on baking sheet. I like to make sure any flat sides are touching the baking sheet for the best browning.
- Roast 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, stir or turn broccoli pieces over and then continue roasting 5 minutes more, or until broccoli is tender-crisp and slightly browned on the edges. (The step of turning it over is only to get more even browning; you can roast it without turning if you prefer.)
- While broccoli roasts, toast sesame seeds in a dry pan over very high heat for 30-60 seconds.
- Serve hot.
Amount Per Serving: Calories:72 总足总t:5g Saturated Fat:1g 不饱和脂肪：4g Cholesterol:0mg 钠：178mg Carbohydrates:6g 纤维：三g Sugar:1g Protein:2g
Nutrition information is automatically calculated by the Recipe Plug-In I am using. I am not a nutritionist and cannot guarantee 100% accuracy, since many variables affect those calculations.
Low-Carb Diet / Low-Glycemic Diet / South Beach Diet Suggestions:
Quick Roasted Broccoli with Soy Sauce and Sesame Seeds is a perfect side dish for any phase of the South Beach Diet and would also be approved for most any low-glycemic or low-carb eating plan.
Find More Recipes Like This One:
UseSide Dishesto find more recipes like this one. Use thewilliamhill威廉希尔 photo index pages to find more recipes suitable for a specific eating plan. You might also like to遵循Kalyn Pinterest的厨房to see all the good recipes I’m sharing there.